Sunday, February 1, 2015

*next in line please*

Why do we waste so much of our time waiting?


We wait for the bell to ring.
For dinner to be made.
For the newest iPhone to come out.
For the mail to be delivered.
For it to be our turn.
For our mom to get off the phone.
For someone to tell us how to do it.
For the grass to grow.
For the rain to go away.
For the good to begin.
For the bad to end.
For the beautiful sunsets.
For the ice cream man to come back.
For dreams to come true.
For the Black Friday sales to start.
For it to become easy.
For something amazing to happen.

We wait.
We wait.
We wait.

And we wait.

Well I say we just stop waiting. Stop waiting in line behind everyone else and go do your own thing. 

Because I don't know about you, but I sure do hate waiting in lines. It's so boring and I never know what to do to keep me occupied. 

[Except try to awkwardly act busy.]


7 comments:

  1. "For the grass to grow.
    For the rain to go away.
    For the good to begin.
    For the bad to end."

    This part flowed so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. "For the grass to grow.
    For the rain to go away.
    For the good to begin.
    For the bad to end."

    This part flowed so well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate waiting in lines too. Who says that just because whoever got their first should go first?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this and I like your blog but when your music automatically started playing from my computer it scared the crap out of me

    ReplyDelete
  5. You acted like your extra post was no good. That you needed help coming up with something to write about.

    Believe me, you're doing just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Except try to awkwardly act busy." So true.

    ReplyDelete