Sunday, May 17, 2015

#realtalk

{Some things just don't make sense to me.}
{Using a GPS} 
People use a GPS to get them anywhere. A GPS tells you where to go, what road to take, and exactly how long it takes to get there. Yet people are always saying "don't follow the crowd." But that's where a GPS leads you, the same place as everyone else.


{Special Baking Instructions} 

The explanation for baking instructions changing because of "higher altitude" on the back of a brownie box. Like who cares if we live in freakin high altitude?! All they do is put a little note below the normal instructions supposedly telling you to notice it for special instructions because of the altitude. Well what if you don't notice the little side note at the bottom and your brownies get ruined? Or what if you don't obey the side note and your brownies turn out just fine?



{The Mona Lisa}
There are thousands of paintings at the Louvre, yet people go to see the Mona Lisa. They walk past hundreds of paintings just to see the famous Mona Lisa. I mean, she's just a weird looking lady who is famous for like no reason. It also doesn't make any sense to me when you walk into the room with the Mona Lisa in it and there is a giant crowd of tourists trying to get a picture of her. Like just find a picture online...it will be better than the one you're currently trying to take.

{Umbrellas} 
Umbrellas are good for protecting you from the weather. They help guard you from the sun so it doesn't blind you. They help hide you from the rain so your clothes don't get soaked and your hair doesn't get messed up. They protect you from being exposed to extreme weather conditions. 

Well you won't find me doing any of these things. You'll find me navigating through life without a GPS and getting lost at every turn. You'll find me making my brownies without the high altitude instructions because I want to see if it will still work out. You'll find me walking past the Mona Lisa (without taking a picture) to see the painting in her shadow. You'll find me walking the streets without an umbrella because I don't care about what the weather will bring. You'll find me here, being me, Sunnie Delight.


[and you'll always find me wearing my seat belt]

3 comments:

  1. Ughhh that last paragraph. You make me want to be brave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of that I don't get the whole picture taking thing. You are a good writer.

    ReplyDelete