Tuesday, March 3, 2015

After today.

After today I will look at life a little differently. 
I will take a moment to notice something I've never noticed before. 
I will sing as loud as I can to music in my car and not worry 
about what someone else thinks because I'll be happy. 
I will take time at night to look up at the stars. 
I will tell myself that it's okay to cry it out sometimes. 
I will remember that every flower has its season to bloom. 
I will learn from every mistake. 
I will say "hi" to everyone in the halls, even if they give me a weird look back. 
I will live every day like it is my last. 
I will take chances. 
I will remind myself that every day may not be good, but there 
is something good in every day. 
I will stop out of my comfort zone and not let it bother me. 
I will remember that not all bad times last forever. 
I will realize that life isn't always going to be treating me the way I want it to. 
I will give my mom some slack when she won't respond to my texts and calls. 
I will remind myself that winter ways come to an end. 
I will be a friend to all, because who couldn't use another friend?
I will remember that tomorrow is always a new day. 
I will realize that the quiz I failed in chemistry isn't going to matter in a year. 
I will hug my siblings every time I see them, even my brother 
who hates when I hug him. 
I will never forget that time enjoyed is never time wasted.
I will tell myself that it's okay. 
I will be grateful for every sunrise I get to witness and every sunset I get to admire. 
I will eat the veggies I don't like. 
I will try anything new because I just may end up liking it. 
I will listen all the way to the end of a song someone shows me, 
no matter how much I can't stand it. 
I will spend a little less time thinking about me and a little more time 
thinking about those around me. 
I will not be nervous to talk to strangers. 
I will speak my mind. 
I will appreciate all things. 
I will do my best. 
I will never forget how much my family loves me. 
I will laugh at my little sisters jokes, even though they usually don't make sense. 
I will not let the silly little things bother me. 
I will give hugs to everyone, because you always could use an extra hug. 
I will take criticism and help it build me up. 
I will not get frustrated when my brother chews with his mouth open just to annoy me. 
I will remember that there are always second chances. 
I will open my eyes a little bit wider. 
I will say "thank you" for every little thing. 
I will try my hardest with everything I do. 
I will have a new purpose to drive me.
I will say the words "I love you" more often and mean it with my whole heart. 
After today life will have a whole new meaning to it. 
After today I will never live my life the same. 






3 comments:

  1. Death is the greatest invention of life. Steve Jobs, maybe?

    inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole thing was golden!
    Here's my favorite line;
    "I will remind myself that every day may not be good, but there
    is something good in every day."
    This very much inspired me.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Every flower has its season to bloom," "every dayay not be good, but there is something good in every day," and "I will realize that the quiz I failed in chemistry isn't going to matter in a year." Thanks for the breath of perspective!

    ReplyDelete